2009年5月10日星期日

1. Find a map that shows you the Arctic Region in Canada. Explain what you see in 3-5 sentences.




I know this is a map of Arctic Region. The different colors there are describing the different climates there. Mayebe it is about the tempreture.







2. Find a picture of the Arctic region you like or don't like. Explain what you see in 5 sentences!

What a funny picture. The polar bear is so quite and white. I like this kind of animal.











3. The Arctic region's climate has long, cold winters and short, cool summers! There is very little precipitation in this region. What would your life be like if you lived here? Explain in 5-8 sentences.


I think I will feel very cold if I live there. And not very comfortable. Because there is too much ice. And the traffic there is so jam. There is no car. So I don't want to live there.



4. The Arctic region's vegetation include small shrubs, mosses and lichens.


a. Translate shrub into Chinese or Korean

灌木



b. Translate mosses into Chinese or Korean

苔藓



c. Translate lichens into Chinese or Korean

地衣



5. The Purple Saxifrage is a low-lying plant that grows in the Arctic region. Can you find a picture of this plant?








6. Trees cannot grown on tundra.

a. What is tundra? Translate into Chinese or Korean.

苔原


b. Explain what is it in English in 2-3 sentences.

I think it means the region that has many tundra. Maybe that region is very wet. It is not a good place.


7. Find a picture you like of the Arctic tundra. Post it! Explain what you like about it in 3-5 sentences.
What a beautiful picture. This is the best picture I have seen today. I think the climate of this region is very good.

没有评论:

发表评论