2009年4月22日星期三

1. What are the regions of Canada we have learned about?
Too much things. I think this question is not easy to be answered.First, we learn the map of Canada, and all the names of all the cities and provinces.Then we learned about the geography and the climate. At last we learned some animals there.

2. Choose one region, and tell me how your life would be like in this region. Use 5-8 sentences.
Quebec. I did power point of Quebec. Quebec is very big, it is the biggest province of Canada. There are a lot of delicous foods. Like the jam or fruit juice. There are also some museums and parks. We can walk and play there. I think if I live there, I will feel comfortable.Because the technology there is not very developing, and the nature there is very beautiful.

3. Look at your older posts, what vocabulary words have I asked you to translate? List all of them here.
glaciation escarpment humid pine tree cedar tree spruce tree oak tree hickory tree
beech tree maple tree saint geese Lake Sturgeon coniferous deciduous ocean current plateau fertile river valley sedimentary rock region geography province mountain

1 条评论:

  1. 2/3

    Quebec is not a region. Quebec is a province! Choose a region! :P

    回复删除