2009年4月6日星期一

By now I have learn about the Canadian map about the provinces and capital cities. And something about Appalachian. And I learn something about the knowledge of the geography. Like the climate in Appalachian: It is not too hot, not too cold. It is just cool. I think some of them are interesting.
I think I studied not too hard, because I didn't recite the name of the provinces and territories.
But I finished some works in class well, I did it very fast.
So I think I can get 7/10 points.

1 条评论:

  1. Sandy,

    You are going to do better after the midterm! I am happy to see you know you can study harder.

    I like the way you finish your work first and then play. Good job on controlling yourself!

    I agree with your mark. 7/10 is exactly where you are!

    Remember to study for your midterm!

    回复删除