2009年4月28日星期二

1. Are there geographical regions in China or Korea? Explain in 3-5 sentences.
地理区域 That means a region that in geographical. Maybe it means the geographical there. It is very diffcult.
2. Post 3 pictures of China's regional geography. It can be photographs. Explain each picture in 5-8 sentences.
This is big picture. I can't understand it. But I know it is colored by different geography and evenriment. This is a hard question. Maybe this picture just describes the climate. Or something different.





This is a big picture too. But the color is different from the last one. I can't understand too. It describe the climate or something. I don't know about that. This map just makes every provinces apart. And Russian is very closed to China.





What a cool picture! This is not a map!But it is still about the geographical regions in China. It looks like a map. It is made up of many flowers and grasses. So I think this is a special picture.
3. What have you learned about regions so far? Explain in 5-8 sentences.
I learned Russia is very closed to China. And I see a lot of maps of geographical regions in China. The last picture is very beautiful. Maybe it describe something about the climate. But I can't understand it.











1 条评论:

  1. Sandy,

    4/6

    Keep on trying your best! Remember to not be lazy! Tell me more about what you know! Explain in more sentences. I want to know what you are thinking! You are so smart! Tell me more about your ideas to get a higher mark!

    Remember to try your best!

    回复删除